Below is a list of CAFA recognized clubs:
Are you thinking of starting a freediving club in your area? Your club could be listed on this page, either with a link to your club's web site and basic contact info, or a link to an information page on this site. We can even host your website on our account for free!
Here are the guidelines for becoming a CAFA recognized club:
- Bylaws that govern the club as a non-profit organization. The club doesn't necessarily have to be incorporated. Feel free to use CAFA's Club Bylaw Maker to get started.
- A yearly elected executive.
- Money is accountable to the membership.
- Agree to follow CAFA guidelines pertaining to safety of events or in-water club functions.
- Have at least three board members who are members of CAFA in good standing.
- Club members do not necessarily have to be members of CAFA if they do not intend on participating in competitions or the freedivecanada e-group.